In a world where the Internet is where customers first encounter your business, it’s vital that your website is up to date and prepared to offer the best user experience possible. If not, you’ll lose potential customers before you even realise they visited your website.
Want to know whats going on over the interwebs, here are a ton of new stats.
General Web Design Statistics:
- Website visitors need just 0.5 seconds to form an opinion on the website they are visiting
- 38% of people will leave a website if it doesn’t look appealing
- 85% of adult website users believe the mobile version of a website should be just as good as the desktop version
- There are 4.54 billion internet users globally
- There are 1.75 billion live websites as of March 2020
- 58.5% of all websites are in English
- Every minute, 380 new websites are created
- The average user spends 2 minutes and 17 seconds on a website
- 44% of B2B buyers will leave a website if there’s no contact information available
Content marketing is at the very core of digital marketing. Content continues to be an essential feature in increasing traffic, engaging with people, and encouraging others to get involved.
Years ago, content marketing focussed heavily on blogs, however, times have changed and we’ve moved onto bigger and better things. Whilst blogs are still important, there’s a wider audience to reach and more platforms to use for content marketing.
Is your website responsive, truly responsive?
73.1% of web designers believe that a non-responsive design is a top reason why visitors leave a website. (GoodFirms, 2021)
When you look at your website, what do you see? Does your website have updated, enticing, and eye-catching content and design? Is your website future-proof?
Below are 10 essential web design tips that can turn your website from old and boring into new and improved this 2022!
150 hours to build a website you hate?
I hear this a lot, clients who start out with the plan to EASILY build a site with WIX, Squarespace or Shopify.
EVERY! website we build should be unique.
Its been a great year at Tic Creative and we want to extend a huge thank you to our clients who trust us to design, build, develop and maintiain thier websites.
If we are as creative and enjoy our work as much as we did over the past year we will still have the best job in the world.
Enjoy your day.
We dont do UGLY!
Website design is the main factor for 48% of users when they determine the credibility of a business.
(Source: Blue Corona)
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MOST COMMON PROBLEMS IN WEBSITE DESIGN:
1. There’s no clear path. You want to extend a warm welcome to your visitors. Give them an easy way in and through. Too much competition for attention is a turn off. When you provide too many options, the functional result is no options.